Mechanic Job Description
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented mechanic to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will be responsible for constructing, maintaining and repairing various machinery and vehicles. Your duties will include monitoring inventory, inspecting vehicles, and assembling machinery.
To succeed in this role, you should be physically and mentally fit, with a solid knowledge of basic mechanic’s tools, service, and diagnostic equipment. Our ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, and accurately follow specific instructions.
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Perform vehicle assessments and alert clients on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
- Monitor inventory.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certification from a vocational school or trade school is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.